Tuesday, May 11, 2010

You Are My Doll

Hi Jo,

I LOVE YOU!!!  Boy, it's nice to be able to tell you these 3 words again.  

I enjoyed your email note.  I especially loved reading all those I LOVE YOU's.  

I like your cats.  Savita is a very pretty cat.  I can see how much she loves you.  You are the only one she doesn't hiss at!  Fluffy is quite a cat, catching squirrels is tough.  I enjoyed watching the video of her bringing the gift of a squirrel.  She was one proud cat.

I'm happy that you went and had the blood and urine samples taken yesterday.  You have good doctors taking care of you, they'll know exactly what to do to fix you up.  

You look absolutely beautiful these days.  You look like you are becoming younger in your appearance.  Maybe when it warms up a little you can walk more?  It might be a good idea to get yourself a really good pair of shoes.  Shoes can wear out and cause you to have a backache.  You know me, I am a fan of taking good care of your feet with the right shoes.  I'm sure Sue will take you to that really nice shoe store in the Mall.  Don't cheap out on the shoes, it's important that you have shoes that give you a good balance.  You get what you pay for.

I thought it was so funny watching Sue get upset over the radio last night... "where is it?!"  Oh, I laughed so hard I was surprised that you didn't hear me. 

I think it's a great idea that you let Sue lock up your purse and keep it safe for you until you go out shopping.  Sue is right when she tells you that your visitors can not touch any of your things.  I will see if I can help from my side, to get those visitors to stay away from you.  Remember, even if they do show up, they can't hurt you or steal your things, they are a different form of energy and they can't touch or move stuff that is on Earth.

I told Ed to stop showing himself buried.  He thought it was funny.  You know Eddie, he always had a crazy sense of humor.  He loves you a lot and is really happy to see you doing so well.

Well, time for me to get on the bus and get to work.

I love you, Jo!  You will always be my doll.

Stay with God.

Love and kisses and hugs,

Ed

1 comment:



  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete