Friday, May 7, 2010

Where are you?

Dear Ed,

Where are you? 

How’s everything?  I hope you could send me a note or give me a call, I am looking forward to seeing you.  I hope you have time to come and visit me. 

I’ve been thinking about you and would like to have you come to Billerica. 

Here’s a present for you to help you to remember the best day of our life.

Our Great Grandson is a living angel.  You have to see him, he dances and does the rumba and we have a movie that you can see it.  



He’s such an unbelievable boy and I’m not just saying it because he’s mine.  He’s got smart brains, he does sign language and taught me how to say “more.”  I just couldn’t get over it.  He takes after me… HA HA HA. (laughing out loud.)

Write back when you get a chance.  I’ve been eating more dark greens and feeling better. 

Stay with God.

I love you!

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment