Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Little Baseball

Dear Ed,

We have to walk a distance apart, but you will always be in my heart.  Pretty corny, huh?

Susan drives me crazy, so don’t worry about it.  

I think I saw you on the bus that takes you to heaven, were you driving?


I want to say I love you more because if I don’t tell you, someone else will.

I LOVE YOU!!

I wish I could have taken you to one of the dance halls, because people can’t dance.

I was wondering, how do you like my hair?  Should I keep getting it colored?  Or does it make me a phony?

My new favorite song is “Life is Wonderful” by Jason Mraz.  You would sing this so well, “… La La La La Life is Wonderful…”  So, how did you like the song when we sang it out loud?   Ha Ha!

I wish you could see the calendar with our Great Grandson.  I’ll ask our Grandson to send you an email with a copy of the calendar so you can see how cute he is.  You would love him to pieces… I do.   Here’s a picture of him, he’s my little baseball!

I love you!

Stay with God.

Jo

1 comment:



  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete