Saturday, May 8, 2010

You Are My Angel

Dear Jo,

Thank you for the picture of our wedding day, it was the best day of my life.  You are so beautiful and even more beautiful now. I'm happy to see that you are feeling better.

I'm doing well here in Heaven.  I'm glad that Susan was able to get the email set up so that we can communicate.  It's the only method that will work so that we can exchange messages.

We won't be able to talk to each other in person.  The reason is our bodies are different.  Your body is solid and mine is light.  I can only see you and give you different signs, like a song that might come on the radio and then you think of me.  You'll see me one day when your ready to come up to Heaven.  

In the meantime, you can talk to me.  I hear you.  We are not able to see each other and have a conversation like we did when I was on Earth with you.  I love you, Jo.  You are my angel and I am your angel.  

Our Great Grandson is a true gem... he is smart just like you.  He definitely inherited your good genes.  I enjoyed seeing him dance in the video, he is a good dancer, just like his Great Grammy Jo.   

I am always with you, especially when you think of me.  Even if you can't see me, I'm here, watching over you and protecting you from harm.  

Susan does all that she can to help you, she loves you very much.  She's a good girl.  Be patient with her, you know how easy she can cry when she gets overwhelmed.

Thank you for the note.  I was so excited when I saw that the email connection works between Heaven and Earth, now we can send each other love notes!

I love you Jo and I always will.  

Stay with God,

Love,
Ed


No comments:

Post a Comment