Monday, May 10, 2010

I Love You!

Hi Jo,

Your email note made me feel like old times.  I love you too, I have always loved you and I always will.  You are my Jo!

I love you, Jo.  You can never say those words enough.  I will never get tired of hearing those words come out of your mouth.  Thank you for loving me, I love you just as much.

Susan is a good girl.  She's really worn out and needs a rest. I laugh every time your purse gets misplaced.  Maybe it's time to stop using a purse, it seems to cause most of the problems between you and Susan.

You will never be a phony, Jo.  I think your hair looks nice all the time.  If you like to get it colored, get it colored.  It does make you look younger when you color your hair.  I'll leave it up to you.  I love how you look no matter what, it's YOU that I love for all eternity.

Yes, that was me you saw driving.  Remember, you can only see me and we are only able to communicate through email.  I feel so fortunate to be able to E-Mail you after all these years.

You sing really nice.  I love hearing you sing and play the piano.  Music notes is similar to how the Angels talk, it's how you can communicate with the angels that you are seeing by playing music or singing.  You have a nice voice.  

I love seeing our Great Grandson, thanks for the picture.  Now I can really brag, he is such a cute boy.  He looks like our Grandson. He sure is a smart boy; I love his little laugh, it's so big.

Have a good day and keep singing, you have a great voice!

Stay with God.

Love,
Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment