Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Better Days

Dear Ed,

I’m sorry I felt unhappy and I didn’t write back sooner.  I wasn’t feeling too good.  But I’m feeling better now.  Sue has been feeding me coconuts and coconut oil, it’s helping a lot.

I’ve been practicing handwriting every day and it seems to be helping.  The more I practice the better I’ll get. 

I love you! I love you!  I love you!  Huh!  I almost forgot to tell you, but my memory is getting better, see the coconuts really work!

I think I saw you at Whole Foods yesterday.  You make me laugh, you give me a little smile and I crack up.    Thanks for making me laugh.

I sat in the parlor with Little Ed today.  I had Susie heat up the heating pad for him.  He didn’t say anything when I gave him the heating pad.  When I came back, he took off, maybe he had to go pee.  I don’t know. 

I said to him, it’s so funny, he wanted to go sit down and listen to TV.   I guess but he decided that he’d fly up to the top of the bureau and then he was gone in a big flash like a Genie, coming back and forth whenever he wanted.  I was getting mad.  I didn’t understand until Sue told me how you all are light and we are heavy matter.  Light can go through everything.

You are not going to believe it, I haven’t lost anything in a couple of days.  Could my memory be getting better?  Anyway, Sue hasn’t been as mad with me since I remember where I put my things.

On Sunday I tripped in the yard, the angels must have been watching because I didn’t get hurt very badly.  Just a little scrape on my knee.

I love you! 

I hope to see you soon.

I love you very much.

Jo

1 comment:



  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete