Monday, May 10, 2010

My Giblets

Dear Ed,

I’m happy to get the email messages from you.  I love you!!!!

About that purse, I have a phobia, I cautiously hid my purse, forgot where I put it, I keep forgetting to hide it in the closet.   It causes quite a ruckus.  I’m glad my losing my purse makes you laugh.  I have a safe that I can probably put some money in and not carry a purse. 

I love you… did I tell you that lately?

Today I went and had my giblets… I mean kidneys (ha Ha Ha) tested.  Sue thinks I have either a Urinary tract infection or a problem with my kidneys.  I think my kidneys are fine, everything’s working good.  I’ll let you know the results when we get them.

I’m feeling much better.  I hope I can continue feeling better.

Our cat Fluffy caught a squirrel today, a baby one.  Here’s a video of Shakti catching the squirrel…

Sammy Mammy caught one yesterday.  We have no squirrels in the yard now.  They are good hunters.  Savita, she’s our good old girl, she has no teeth, over the winter she had 16 teeth removed, she’s feeling better now too.  She doesn’t hunt, she just keeps the kittens in line, she hisses good.

Dancing With the Stars is on tonight.  It’s my favorite TV show, it reminds me of when we danced at Wonderland Ballroom when we were kids.  I love you, I loved dancing with you, you were a good dancer.  I love you honey bunch.  We miss having you here.

Did you like my piano playing?  How did you like our singing today?  I think Sue sings good like you, she told me to keep practicing and I’d get really good too. 

I’m sending you a picture of my cat, Savita.  She’s a mean cat, but loves she me. 

I love you, Ed. 

Love and kisses,

Jo


1 comment: