Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good Days

Dear Ed,

I missed you yesterday.  I shopped at Whole Foods because I knew you’d be there, you didn’t disappoint me.  You really look handsome.  So, it may appear that I’m chasing you around… well, I AM! 

I love you and I love you!!

How are you feeling?

I have a kidney infection and I’m on antibiotics.  My backache is gone just after one day of taking the medicine. 

I tried to hand write your letter today.  Susie told me that it is good for me to write.  I’ll write to you later today or tomorrow so that I can practice my writing.

I went looking for a bathing suit but didn’t find one.  It’s getting warmer, I don’t know if I’ll ever get into the pool.  I may not fit into it… HA HA HA.

Have a fun time driving the bus. 

I love you!

Stay with God.

Jo

2 comments:

  1. How happy she looks! Perhaps the ones she writes do her even more good than those she "receives"!

    ReplyDelete


  2. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete