Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dancing at the Ocean View

Hi Jo!

I'm so happy to hear all of your good news about your health.  It would be super for it to continue to improve.  

Living on Earth is better than anything because you get to eat food, smell flowers and hug.  I do miss hugs and one day when it's your time, I will be here to give you the biggest hug ever.  I will never let you go.  

I really haven't let you go, Jo.  I chose you so many years ago and you are still my girl.   You were the best dancer at the Oceanview Ballroom.  

I would be anxious all day for the night and a chance to get you to dance with me.  It was a thrill of my lifetime on Earth; to dance with you.

Your voice is sounding better!  I'm serious.  I can hear you singing and it's beautiful.  You are carrying your tune.  Great job!  I love hearing you sing, it makes me know that you are OK.  I can hear singing wherever I am and it makes me feel very happy.

I love you, Jo.

The heating pad won't work for us here in Heaven.  We have no pain when we die, we are free from all pain and illness.  Ed told me about the heating pad.  He thought it was so funny that you got Sue to heat it in the microwave for him.  He was laughing up a storm telling me.

You are so fortunate to be alive on Earth.  Enjoy it.  No need to worry about me or Eddie here, we are fine.  We watch out for you and all the family.  

Smile and laugh.  I love hearing you laugh.  It reminds me of the days when we were kids.  You were always so full of life, it was one of your fine qualities that made me fall in love with you.

I love you!

I must get to work, keep singing… it makes me know that you are OK.

Stay with God.

Love,
Ed

1 comment:



  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete